Learning and Research Enhances the Ability of Professionals throughout Life
VIF workshops create a learning-by-doing atmosphere through discussion/interaction among the
working professionals (who has a desire to learn more, who are in a career transition,
or are considering a career change). The workshop sessions/tracks are designed to
make the day as productive/ comfortable as possible.
Our workshops usually involve a limited number of people who deeply discuss a particular
topic with creativity.
It is more than knowledge transfer and a place to share experiences and develop skills.
Phase – I Technical Session (s)
Section – A: Learning
The delegates can have unique experience towards learning
1. New aspects/perspectives/latest information and can get intensive exposure to the topic through presentations led by field experts
2. Solutions to problems and advice to handle challenges
3. Spend time interactively, perhaps in facilitated activities, where the delegates
generate some form of product (Eg.: Goals & Strategy for the coming year, etc.) at the end of the session.
Section – B: Discussion
The Delegates can
1. Involve in the cooperative discussion and can have opportunities to share issues related to the topic
2. Have access to experts and also can have opportunity to meet other people who share your interests
3. Debate issues related to the field and can share experiences/exchange perspectives;
this can lead to higher productivity and fulfillment of professional goals
Exchange of ideas and present practical ways to apply a skill
Phase – II Awards Ceremony
Note: Workshop Registration Fee
VIF workshops are self-supporting event and the event registration fees are the
major source of revenue for running the event.
All the (Administrative – Materials and Hall – Tax and Accounting – Website Design and Maintenance)
expenses of the events are covered by the event income (registration fees from the participants)
and Foundation operating funds.